Hilton Fellow (part-time from September; paid)
Harkin Summit Fellow: Disrupting the Employment Space to Increase Global Employment of Persons with Disabilities
The Hilton Fellowship is a part-time, paid position. This opportunity will demand strong communication, organization, and research skills. The successful candidate will work from the Handicap International U.S. office in Silver Spring, Maryland.
The Fellow will have the unique role of supporting the 2nd annual Harkin International Disability Employment Summit, held in early November. Handicap International sits on the planning committee and plays a strategic role in planning this summit.
Applications from individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged.
- Paid Fellowship
- Begins in September 2017, lasts for 3 months
- Part-time Fellowship, consisting of 20 hours per week
- This is not an international position, and is based at the Handicap International U.S. office in Silver Spring, Maryland.
- Telework is not possible.
- As this is a part-time temporary position, it does not convey additional benefits that are associated with full-time permanent employment.
Pre-existing permission to work in the United States is required. We cannot and will not consider applications from people who do not already have appropriate authorization to work in the U.S.
Please let us know how we might accommodate any accessibility needs throughout the application process.
Prospective Fellows are encouraged to submit any questions regarding these terms of reference in writing to [email protected]
Interested candidates should submit the following documents:
- A one-page cover letter outlining your interest and qualifications for this Fellowship
- Curriculum vitae
- The names, titles and contact details for two recent references
Please submit an application by email (only) to [email protected]