A one-day interview takes place at the Federation's head office in Lyon, France so that the applicant and Humanity & Inclusion staff can talk in person, enabling Humanity & Inclusion to check the person’s suitability for an expatriate post and to determine in if they offer useful skills for our programs.
The interview includes:
- A presentation of the association’s activities and how it operates,
- A written technical test,
- A language test (English for French speakers, and/or Spanish)
- An interview with a psychologist to assess the applicant’s suitability for an expatriate post
- A professional interview with an HR staff member and, depending on the profile, a technical advisor
If the position needs to be filled urgently, a pre-selection session can be organized elsewhere for applicants living outside France who cannot travel to the head office.
Human Resources will assess the results of this stage, and send a reply to every candidate within three weeks. Successful applicants are entered into a pool of potential staff.